MUSICIAN & PERSONALITY
PIANIST // PERFORMER // PIANO INSTRUCTOR
"The piano is a gift to express my deepest passions. It's in the ivories that I can leave my heart without any regret. Playing the piano is like telling the truth: Right there, no confusion – simply displayed in black and white. I love it."
Christie has been playing the piano for almost 20 years, and now teaches and performs at multiple gala and other events. Her performances include cocktail hours, nonprofit fundraisers and corporate events.
PIANO PERFORMANCES include:
- Justice Sandra Day O'Connor PBS Series Premiere Red Carpet Event; Phoenix, AZ
- NERO Dinner; Washington, DC
- New York City "Sing for Hope" Participant; New York City, NY
- Miss Arizona Competition, 2012; Mesa, AZ
- Teen LifeLine Fundraising Event; Phoenix, AZ
- Glencroft Senior Community – "Chocolates & Friends"; Glendale, AZ
- Banner Health Medical Center; Mesa, AZ
For booking Christie at your next event or to take private lessons, visit the contact page to send in your request!