Pianist – Performer
The piano is a gift to express my deepest passions. It's in the ivories that I can leave my heart without any regret. Playing the piano is like telling the truth: Right there, no confusion - just simply displayed in black and white...I love it.
Scroll down to view sample videos and list of performances.
$150/first hour, $75 each additional hour
*Rates subject to change.
Contact me today to play at your next event! 👇
- Justice Sandra Day O'Connor PBS Series Premiere Red Carpet Event; Phoenix, AZ
- NERO Dinner; Washington, DC
- New York City "Sing for Hope" Participant; New York City, NY
- Miss Arizona Competition, 2012; Mesa, AZ
- Teen LifeLine Fundraising Event; Phoenix, AZ
- Glencroft Senior Community – "Chocolates & Friends"; Glendale, AZ
- Banner Health Medical Center; Mesa, AZ
“Being a pianist allows me to play in any language.”
-Dino Kartsonakis, American concert pianist